On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 06:38:24AM -0700, David Southwell wrote:
> There is a difficulty when posting PR's when a large debug file is needed to
> be posted to the PR as an attachment.

Do you mean, via the web form or via send-pr(1)?  The latter has a limit
of 500k, via the FreeBSD.org email system.

If something is larger than that, I would prefer that the debug file
simply be posted to the web and a URL included.  If you can't host the
file yourself, email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we'll host it somewhere.

This way the size of the database won't grow as much.  Thanks.

mcl