Hi,
I'm using ntop 3.3 with FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE , I use it mostely to monitor
netflow flows from cisco routers. After a few seconds ntop stops answering
and the browser is  in the state "waiting".
This repeats all the time. Where is the problem and what can I do to make
ntop more useful for me ?
>From console I receive such errors :
Thu Aug 30 12:50:51 2007  **ERROR** releaseMutex() failed (rc=1)
[t166803968 m0x2821b8cc, @util.c:2279]
Thu Aug 30 12:50:51 2007  **ERROR** accessMutex() call '_lookupHost'
failed (rc=11) [EMAIL PROTECTED]:812]

I wrote this to the author Luca Deri and he answered to me that this
problem should be fixed on SVN by now.
How can I do it on my FreeBSD ?

Thanks
Marek Podmokły

Administrator WAN
Dział Administrowania Systemami Informatycznymi
Regionalny Wydział Operacyjny we Wrocławiu
Centrum Informatyki
 tel. +71 360 39 87