On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Andrew Pantyukhin wrote:

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 02:01:22PM +0200, Gergely Sánta wrote:
Hi!
I'm a developer using gvim with it's tagging through exctags (somehow
ctags never worked for me). As vim port have no configuration
options, it can't be configured easyly through 'make config'. I'm too
lazy for digging Makefile for options every time I compile new
version of vim, I added configuration options to Makefile.

I'm new to FreeBSD, also to it's Ports, so maybe I don't see the
reasons, these options aren't in the Makefile, but maybe they should
be there.  Anyway, I attach my change, maybe it will be acceptable to
have it's way to ports. And if not, maybe it will help for someone
else too :)

It's interesting to hear that from a vim (power?) user :)
Personally I resent dialog(1) because it's so much faster, more
hassle-free and convenient to edit make.conf(5) with vim.

I prefer ports-mgmt/portconf.  Edited by vim of course instead of eMacs
(owned by Apple?  ;)).

Sean
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]