--On Monday, October 01, 2007 17:13:35 -0400 Mikhail Teterin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

понеділок 01 жовтень 2007 05:01 по, Paul Schmehl Ви
написали:
You can find the config.log and config.status files here:
<http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/ImageMagick/>

If you need anything else, let me know.  Without tests the port installs
fine.

The link has only the results of configure... Can you, please, post the
entire  output of:

 make clean build

(if automatic tests are disabled, please, add the test-target to the
list:  ``make clean build test''). Thanks!

I finally got around to this.
<http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/ImageMagick/>

The mcbt.txt file contains everything from make clean build test.

HTH.  Let me know if there's anything else you want me to do.

--
Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Senior Information Security Analyst