Quoting Philipp Ost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Quoting Robert Huff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

   Read the entry in /usr/ports/UPDATING.

   Robert "been there, followed directions, everything works" Huff

It didn't work quite that well for me. I followed the instructions in UPDATING except for the pkgdb -F because the install didn't complete. I tried on 4 current boxes and one RELENG6 box and they all broke as shown below:
[error messages snipped]
Not that I'm overly concerned. All the boxes are with todays sources and are running kernels reset within this week.

It worked great for me -- I didn't even need to do pkgdb -F... This is on -STABLE from September 18; I havn't tried a recent -CURRENT yet.

Greetings,
Philipp

Thanks, Philipp. At least I know that it is me. I guess I should be happy that the machines are consistent;)

I must have missed something.

have a great weekend,

ed