On Thu, 18 Oct 2007, Kris Kennaway wrote:

What are some of the major changes to ports/ported applications since 6.2-RELEASE (01/2007)? I am in the process of putting together a talk and would like to mention some of the highlights. The main ones are xorg 7.3, KDE 3.5.7 and GNOME 2.18.3. Have there been any other major changes of interest to end users over the past year?

I think the fact that OPTIONS now works as one would expect it to is pretty major. Of course I also feel the fact that portmaster has evolved to be fairly feature-complete in the 19 months since I first committed it is pretty major, but I'm biased. :)

Doug