On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 08:46:04 -0400
Peter Thoenen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Norberto: Can you try running an actual jar application and not just
> -version ... -version works fine for me also, its actually get a jar to
> run where it breaks.

sure, what i just tested  (launched them, clicked around a bit...not an
extensive full test...)

java -jar /home/betom/Numard_Stuff/Games/_GO_/Downloads/jago.jar

works fine (including the "Welcome voice", which i hadnt heard before :D )

/usr/local/bin/java -jar /usr/local/luke/lukeall.jar

/usr/local/bin/java -jar /usr/local/yed-3.0.0.1/yed.jar

eclipse from binary pkg from 6.2 core dumps - i need to review the threads in
-java@ about that.

cheers,
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Warned.