I got the notice this morning like I'm sure a lot of others did, but I had a question. My home computer didn't show anything even after running portaudit -Fa, and I wondered if this is because I'm running perl-threaded on that box. It seems that I should have been notified, since I find it rather unlikely that defining WITH_THREADS changes the regex engine it uses. I have not looked at any code, so this is a wild guess. I'm updating all my perls just in case, but I thought someone should know in case the portaudit db needs to be updated.