Peter Jeremy wrote:
On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 03:04:14PM -0600, Mark Linimon wrote:
On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 07:50:02AM -0800, Jason C. Wells wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if portmanager is hoping that KDE 4.0 will go prime time real soon. That's my big conspiracy theory.
package builds out the door.  The Razor, and past experience, would
suggest that sweeping changes would delay all that significantly.
As a corollary, KDE4 will not hit the ports tree until after 7.0 and 6.3
are released.
We lucked out last time and got current updates of both gnome and kde. Let me fix my original post.

"It would be a pleasant surprise if portmgr were able to take KDE 4.0 to prime time real soon."

Later,
Jason