I need some help on using gpg with my mail client, and I use seamonkey's mail handler to access my dovecot imap server. I see that Enigmail is the thing that normally handles getting gpg to work with seamonkey, but there are two possible ports that zi might use, and they don't both have pkg-descr's.

There's a mail/engimail, but there's also a mail/enigmail-seamonkey, and it's that latter one that has no description, not even a plist to help out. If I already have a Seamonkey that I like, which should I install? I am worried that the enigmail-seamonkey port might build and install another seamonkey for me, which I really don't want.