Mark Linimon wrote:
On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 05:10:56PM -0600, Mark Linimon wrote:
Please see http://wiki.freebsd.org/Sparc64Packages for a writeup on where
we are with respect to sparc64 packages, from portmgr's perspective.

I have updated the charts and detailed-list pages on portsmon with the
latest information from the partial runs on sparc64-6 and sparc64-7.  The
former is nearly complete, the latter has a few hundred packages to go.

I've been looking into the OpenEXR problem and a trivial work-around is building the graphics/ilmbase port without multithreaded file I/O support.

In debugging it though, it seems that gdb doesn't support thread debugging on sparc64 which is causing some problems... is this due to the lack of TLS?