Am 12.02.2008, 22:01 Uhr, schrieb Matt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I've noticed what looks like a problem when creating a file-based
volume (could be for all volume types - I haven't tried creating a
device volume).  If I select password AND keyfile during the volume
creation, the creation process finishes without throwing any errors,
but the volume that is created does not require the keyfile to
open/mount.  In fact, it fails to open/mount if I try to use the
keyfile and password use during creation, but works fine if I just use
the password.

I tried and confirm this.

In fact, if I create a volume with keyfile but without password,
truecrypt throws
        ParameterIncorrect at TrueCrypt::Pkcs5Kdf::ValidateParameters:64
at me.

Michael