if I try to start File Manager - Super User Mode, I put the root password and
then I'm getting a lot of the following errors:

There was an error loading the module Navigation Panel.
The diagnostics is:
file not found

There was an error loading the module Print Management Tool.
The diagnostics is:
file not found

There was an error loading the module KSVGPlugin.
The diagnostics is:
file not found

There was an error loading the module Icon View.
The diagnostics is:
file not found

There was an error loading the module KHTML.
The diagnostics is:
file not found

etc.