Hi,

I've been hacking at the Cinelerra Community Version in the hope of getting
it working on FreeBSD 7.  The old ALSA-only problem of old Cinelerras is
gone since they added OSS support.  I've got it compiled and executing, but
I think I'm hitting a pthread deadlock issue as the process just hangs when
you try do anything useful and some mutex errors get logged to stderr.  I'm
a bit out of my depth at this stage!

Is anyone with more experience than me interested in helping to get the last
bits of it ported?

Thanks,
Aragon