On Mar 29, 2008, at 16:13 , Garrett Cooper wrote:
y => yes, I want the stale dependency to map to the proposed one.
n => no, that proposed replacement is pure poppycock.
a => who knows... [the Ruby code doesn't make sense for my virgin eyes -- I
only do shell scripts, Perl, and some TCL :)..]

a => if you see the same stale dependency anywhere else, fix it the same way instead of asking me again

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]