FreeBSD-6.3

I have attempted to update to 'gvfs-0.2.3_2'. I have not modified the configuration file in any way. In fact, I even ran 'make rmconfig' to insure that it was not affecting the build. However, the update continually fails. 'gvfs' claims it wants 'cdio_paranoia.0' installed.

I have 'libcdio-0.78.2_1' installed with the basic configuration file. I was forced to modify the configuration file, check 'PARANOIA', and rebuild the port in order to get 'gvfs' to build.

This does not seem correct. I suppose that I could have also modified the 'gvfs' configuration file; however, neither should be required to do a basic port installation. I believe the 'gvfs' port should be modified.

Am I overlooking something here?

--
Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."

        Billy Crystal