Shaun Amott wrote:
On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 01:36:26PM +0100, Olivier Mueller wrote:
Hello,

Are there any plans to update the port with the latest ejabberd (2.0.0)
version? Latest release was about 1 month ago: http://www.process-one.net/en/news/article/ejabberd_200_has_been_released/
Otherwise I'll just try to install it "by hand" :)

Yes, I've been working on an update. Some dependency failed when I was
building it previously it and I didn't get around to trying again.

Hi there,

is there any news on this topic?
Another month has passed and yet no 2.0 in ports.

What kind of dependency failure you've been experiencing?
I have successfuly built 2.0 by hand without any probs.
7.0-R is on that box.

I have 1.x version in production, and I can help out with testing.

--
Best regards,
Bogdan Culibrk