Chess Griffin wrote:
Boris Kochergin wrote:
Hi, List. I noticed that there isn't a package for sysutils/screen for 7.0. Compiling it from ports works fine, and I looked around and wasn't able to find logs relevant to it on http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/, so I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on why it's not available. Thanks.

-Boris

NO_PACKAGE is set in the Makefile, which also states:

"Tends to loop using 100% CPU when used from package - perhaps it hard-codes information about the build host"

By the way misc/tmux is a really nice GNU Screen replacement. It's smaller, lighter, and BSD licensed. According to the developer, there is some cool stuff now in CVS (scrolling status line, interactive command prompt). I've been using it for awhile now and really enjoy it.

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Key:  0x0C7558C3