[PLEASE DROP GNATS from your replys]

You can track my progress here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~pgollucci/rt38
- rt38.diff (UPDATING, www/rt*)
- rt38/ the new port
- I'm not going to ask for repo copy since its so different
  unless someone feels I should at any rate, the diff is so large its
  not really useful, so just look at the 'finished' work.

I'll try to update this this daily or so as I go.

As it stands, I've already added 2-3 p5-* ports to the ports tree for new dependencies, and AFAIK, no more are needed.

You can also watch my tinderbox which is currently building all the dependencies.

http://tinderbox-amd64.rws/index.php?action=list_buildports&build=8-CURRENT-RT38

graphics/graphviz seems to be broken in 'configure' and is next on my list to fix.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
o:703.549.2050x206
Senior System Admin - Riderway, Inc.
http://riderway.com / http://ridecharge.com