Boris Kochergin wrote:
> Hi. I tried installing the security/pecl-hash port with PHP 5.2.8 today
> and got this:
>
> # make
> ===>  pecl-hash-1.5 cannot install: doesn't work with PHP version : 5
> (Doesn't support PHP 5).
> *** Error code 1
>
> I've installed it on many machines with PHP 5 in the past--I guess
> before it was marked as not working with PHP 5--and it has worked fine
> in the capacity I've used it (hash('sha256', ...)).
>
> -Boris

from UPDATING 20081211:
  If you have the pecl hash, json and/or zip extensions you need to replace
  them with the php5 bundled ones, ie.:
   portmaster/portupgrade -o archivers/php5-zip archivers/pecl-zip
   portmaster/portupgrade -o devel/php5-json devel/pecl-json
   portmaster/portupgrade -o security/php5-hash security/pecl-hash

--
Eitan Adler
"Security is increased by designing for the way humans actually behave."