On Wed, 4 Mar 2009, Oliver Lehmann wrote:

Jerry wrote:

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 06:47:58 -0700 (MST)
Warren Block <wbl...@wonkity.com> wrote:

Yes, definitely.  Also should cover the way to handle the obsolete
ports from xfce4.4 that should be removed (libxfce4mcs-4.4.3,
xfce4-icon-theme-4.4.3, xfce4-mcs-manager-4.4.3, etc).  Thanks for
your work on this!

Yes, I have been trying to figure out how to get rid of the obsolete
ports also.

Done - hope this helps

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/UPDATING.diff?r1=1.780;r2=1.781

Yes.  I have a couple of other questions:

What can I do to get the menu editor back?

Is there any way to disable the notification area's feature of auto-scaling the width of task buttons to fill the whole panel?

Thunar no longer seems to mount removable media; thunar-volman-plugin is installed. Recently it had taken to mounting the removable media plus /, /var, /tmp, and /usr when removable media was connected, so it's an improvement of a sort.