Oleg Ginzburg wrote:
And i forget to say for one else problem with {archivers,mis}/deco:
both of them produced one binary file in /usr/local/bin/deco.

cd /usr/ports/archivers/deco
make install
(i have deco archivers)
pkg_add -r deco

(deco/NC-clone replace /usr/local/bin/deco)

 pkg_which /usr/local/bin/deco
[Updating the pkgdb <format:bdb_btree> in /var/db/pkg ... - 718 packages found (-1 +1) (...). done]
deco-3.9_4 deco-1.6

pkg_delete -f deco-3.9\*

Can you open a PR for this problem? I think it is really bad. If two ports are installing same files, then there must be set CONFLICTS in Makefile.

The next thing is that I think there should not be the two ports with the same name.

Miroslav Lachman