Greetings,

for lack of proper debugging facilities, and because I have 1:1 votes for/against a test conducted behind the scenes:

Could anybody who has issues with building e2fsprogs-libuuid on FreeBSD 6.X please add " --disable-tls" (without the quote marks) to CONFIGURE_ARGS, as in:

CONFIGURE_ARGS=    --enable-elf-shlibs --disable-tls

and let me know if it helps?

no difference on one of my FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE boxes.

If this remains unconclusive, I may later have to ask for unprivileged pubkey-authenticated login to a FreeBSD 6.X machine.

i can possibly help with this.
Paul.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards