Quoting Paul Macdonald <p...@ifdnrg.com>:

Hi,

Sometime within the last week an upgrade has left some php gd functions non working on my systems,

from imagecreatefrom png: gd-png: fatal libpng error: [00][00][00][00]: unknown critical chunk

I don't recall any updates which might have affected this and can;t see anything in ports/UPDATING.

A re-install of php5-extensions leaves in the same state...

Has anyone else seen this and any suggestions for a fix?

I've seen it too, haven't found out what causes it yet though.

Is there a log of recently updated ports i can look at ( i stupidly don;t log this myself)

Not that I know of and I'm at an equal stupidity level :-)

/ Jimmy