Hello all,

Here is a patch to update linux-opera to 10.00. It works great with old ~/.linux-opera so far, I haven't seen any problem. I will be out of town for a few days. I need someone to test it more and report any bug if there is any. When I commit it, I am planning to note in the UPDATING about make the back up of ~/.linux-opera and turn the auto-update off. Also, I am planning to make a request to the Opera developer for allow us to tweak the path of /etc instead of hardcore that way I can put operaprefs_fixed.ini and put in ${PREFIX}/etc/ to force disable auto-update.

Patch: http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/diff/linux-opera.diff

Couldn't have done without bsam. He has created linux-nas-lib for all linux_base*. The linux-opera (well, it's QT libraries that came in its tarball) needs it, so be sure to have your ports tree and installed ports up to date.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
me...@cox.net  -  m...@freebsd.org