Kjell Tore Ullavik wrote:
Hi!
I just submitted a new port http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/138753
However, I forgot to change a temporary solution for fetching the distfile.
It does not fetch with the -A option as used by the port system. The submitted Makefile contains the redirect I got as mastersite, but that does'nt work anymore.

WORKS
# fetch http://launchpad.net/pyjama/trunk/0.3/+download/pyjama-0.3.0.1_all.tar.gz

FAILS
# fetch -ApRr http://launchpad.net/pyjama/trunk/0.3/+download/pyjama-0.3.0.1_all.tar.gz fetch: http://launchpad.net/pyjama/trunk/0.3/+download/pyjama-0.3.0.1_all.tar.gz: Moved Temporarily

How do I deal with this?

Tell the port to use the URL you get redirected to perhaps?  Hmmm... I see
that's exactly what you have already done.  Despite the problems you report,
it seems to work fine from here.

happy-idiot-talk:/tmp:% HEAD -uSe
http://launchpad.net/pyjama/trunk/0.3/+download/pyjama-0.3.0.1_all.tar.gz
HEAD http://launchpadlibrarian.net/26637583/pyjama-0.3.0.1_all.tar.gz
HEAD http://launchpad.net/pyjama/trunk/0.3/+download/pyjama-0.3.0.1_all.tar.gz
--> 302 Moved Temporarily
HEAD http://launchpadlibrarian.net/26637583/pyjama-0.3.0.1_all.tar.gz --> 200 OK
[...]

My hunch is that if you're having problems downloading from that URL, then
it's probably something local to you, and the rest of the world won't be
troubled by it.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                 Flat 3