On 12/8/2009 7:52 PM, Miroslav Lachman wrote:

What is the policy for package building nodes? I mean, is it possible to
use some machines not owned directy by FreeBSD.org?
For example, I have spare machine in our rack which I can lend for some
period (until some production machine goes down and needs to be replaced
by this spare machine) or maybe I can set up some older unused machine
(IBM x336).

Is deploying of new node easy task or is it something special that is
not useful to do for relatively short period of time?

I was wondering about this myself. I have a dual quad system that is almost completely idle most of the time and would love to see it used for something helpful to the project. I can guarantee access to it for at least a year if that helps.

Jonathan