Le 28 déc. 2009 à 00:24, Martin Wilke <m...@freebsd.org> a écrit :

Howdy,

Changelog from VirtualBox is available here:
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Changelog

Changes in the port:
 - VirtualBox and the guest additions have been updated to 3.1.2.
 - Port has been renamed to virtualbox-ose to reflect that we are
   using the OSE version. Requested by: mm@
- A seperate port for the kernel modules has been created: virtualbox-ose-kmod
 - A seperate port for guest additions for FreeBSD guests has been
   created: virtualbox-ose-additions
- Added proper PulseAudio support for FreeBSD. Contributed by Noriyoshi Kawano - procfs is no longer required because vbox uses sysctl(3) now. Contributed by
   Baptiste Daroussin and Bernhard Froehlich
- Fix build with a non-standard location for the system source. Submitted
   by: scf@

How to upgrade:
 - Fetch the new ports:
   # fetch https://svn.bluelife.at/nightlies/virtualbox-port-r601.tar.gz
   # tar xf virtualbox-port-r601.tar.gz

 - Build the new ports:
   # cd virtualbox-ose-kmod && make
   # cd ../virtualbox-ose && make

 - If build was ok, deinstall old port
   # pkg_deinstall virtualbox-\*

 - Install new port:
   # cd ../virtualbox-ose-kmod && make install clean
   # cd ../virtualbox-ose && make install clean

For FreeBSD guests within VirtualBox please try the new guest additions port:
   # fetch https://svn.bluelife.at/nightlies/virtualbox-port-r601.tar.gz
   # tar xf virtualbox-port-r601.tar.gz
   # cd virtualbox-ose-additions && make install clean
   # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/vboxguest.sh start

Check that the VirtualBox kernel module is loaded via loader.conf
and reboot the machine.

Check the wiki page for known problems: http://wiki.freebsd.org/VirtualBox

Please report any functionality which was working with previous versions of
VirtualBox and no longer working with 3.1.2 or any build failure.

Only a success report for me. It works great on my 8-STABLE amd64 box with a Windows 2008 R2 64 guest on raw hard drive and a Haiku guest (VT on).

Many thanks !

Many thanks to the VirtualBox developers, all tester and patch submitter
and the whole vbox@ team.

Happy Testing!

- - Martin on behalf of the FreeBSD Vbox Team

- --

|  PGP    : 0xB1E6FCE9  |  Jabber : miwi(at)BSDCrew.de  |
|  Skype  : splash_111  |  Mail   : miwi(at)FreeBSD.org |
|    Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest!        |