Hello everybody

I'm currently working on a tiny little port. It consists of a single
binary and an accompanying LICENSE file. When I ran genplist, it
generated this in pkg-plist.new:

bin/mybinary
%%PORTDOCS%%%%DOCSDIR%%/LICENSE
%%portdoc...@dirrm %%DOCSDIR%%

Simple enough. However, I also know that the LICENSE file will also be
installed if NOPORTDOCS has been defined. I thought maybe I should write
something like this.

bin/mybinary
%%DOCSDIR%%/LICENSE
@dirrm %%DOCSDIR%%

Otherwise I might forget to remove LICENSE if the port was built with
NOPORTDOCS defined. Am I correct about this? Or is the build system
smart enough to work with the auto generated plist?

BTW what the simplest way to do genplist create with NOPORTDOCS defined?
Do I have to put it in the environment before running genplist create?

regards,
dave