Am 01.05.2010 06:19, schrieb Dirk Meyer:
Ralf Folkerts schrieb:,

Well, a few Ports failed (due to the OpenSSL-Update to 1.0.0?). I
watched and searched this "ports" ML but didn't find these, so probably
I did something wrong during the Update? Also, I didn't notice any
Head-Up -- did I miss something?
Not much ... a few apps have not yet patched for openssl 1.0.0

You may skip all errors with MD2, this is no longer in the default builds.
If you rebuild openssl and set the option WITH_MD2,
a good number of problems with older software will be gone.

Hi Dirk,

thanks a lot for the Info! The qca-ossl justz did what you recommend; disable MD2. Unfortunately bacula is worse. However as my Backups still work fine (however, it crashes during Catalog-Backup) it's not to much of a Problem, too.

Cheers,
_ralf_