Things have changed, but I can't seem to find anywhere that documents what its been changed to, other then the references I find to the svn /usr/src repository ...

... its been a very very long time since I've had to update any of my ports, and I'm trying to do so right now on the bsdstats port ... but everything I have still references CVS, and although I can still checkout/update from CVS, its a read-only repostiory, so I can't write ...

Could someone please point me to the docs on post-CVS / Subversion?

I've even searched these archive susing google, and am drawing a complete blank ...

Thank you ...