On 05/19/10 12:26, Eitan Adler wrote:
Is ports/LEGAL prominent enough?  Should I also add something to the
pkg-descr?

I'd rather not. I remember some work about adding licensing support to
the ports framework but can't seem to find it now. Perhaps tools like
portmaster or portupgrade could be modified to warn the user when
installing a GPLv3 port is being installed?

Speaking for portmaster, I'm not going to touch anything having to do with licenses with
a "thirty-nine and a half foot" pole.

Doug

                        -- Propellerheads