On Tue, 1 Jun 2010, Dominic Fandrey wrote:

On 01/06/2010 01:50, Warren Block wrote:
pkg_libchk from sysutils/bsdadminscripts finds an interesting thing
after the update:

gettext-0.18: /usr/local/bin/msgattrib misses libintl.so.8

So these gettext programs built with dependencies on the old version of
...gettext?

This wasn't the case on my system. I'd ask you to check your
libmap.conf, but if the problem had been there, the rebuild
wouldn't have helped.

Nothing in libmap.conf. I've seen this on two systems with recent 8-stable.

Reinstalling devel/gettext seems to fix this.  At least pkg_libchk stops
complaining.