On 06/14/10 04:48, Matthew Seaman wrote:

Even having replaced libassuan with libassuan-1, there still seems to be
a problem for some ports:

Yes, I fixed that shortly after the first update, thanks to QAT. :)

I had tested picking up the new dependency for building the port, but didn't test for re-building because I thought the >= in BUILD_DEPENDS referred to the library version number. In retrospect that was a silly thing to think, but my belief was reinforced when my first change actually worked.

Doug

                        -- Propellerheads