On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 02:46:11 -0500, Gary Jennejohn
<gljennj...@googlemail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:10:57 -0500
"Jeremy Messenger" <me...@cox.net> wrote:

Hello all,

A few of you have asked me about patch of linux-opera update to 10.60.
Here: http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/diff/linux-opera1060.diff

The flash plugin 10.1 has an issue of sometimes the mouse click does not
work. I am not sure if it's Opera 10.60 or flash plugin 10.1 issue as I
haven't dig deeper in it yet. Anyone is welcome to figure on this bug if
you don't want to wait.

I installed 10.60 last week directly from the tarball.

Things I've noticed
1) linux: pid 2334 (opera): ioctl fd=5, cmd=0x8910 ('‰',16) is not
implemented - haven't checked just exacly what this ioctl does

Yeah, I get that too. A more line:

ioctl fd=17, cmd=0x8b01 ('‹',1) is not implemented

The 0x8910 is SIOCGIFNAME and 0x8b01 is SIOCGIWNAME in Linux's ioctl. I don't think FreeBSD has those. Someone in emulation@ (add in CC) might knows more about it. Even if someone want to create patch for it.

2) operapluginwrapper dumps core quite frequently, but that also happened
with the older linux-opera too

Known issue for very long time. Don't know why and don't know how to do backtraces with linux binary in FreeBSD.

I haven't noticed any problems with flash.

No click issue? in Hulu? I only tested flash in hulu.com.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
Gary Jennejohn