I tried portmaster for myself and im wondering how to get the functionality of "portupgrade lib\*", meaning update all libraries that need updating. With "portmaster lib\*" it tries to update and rebuild all libraries, how can i tell portmaster to only update what needs updating? I can't find such an option in the man page, there is an option to always rebuild but no option to never rebuild. There is also -i, but it's a pain in the ass to manually select y/n for all libraries. Am i not seeing something in the man page?