On 9/14/2010 1:29 AM, Johan Hendriks wrote:
I want to thank all who spend there time on this.
It is not an easy project to do after all.

Thank you for saying this. Very often users make "requests" (really demands) that we "just" do something (like add a port) and unfortunately have no concept of how difficult what they are asking may be. I thought your first message was polite, respectful, and well worded to start with; but for you to come back later and both acknowledge that what you were asking for was difficult and to express appreciation for the effort expended thus far on it is very refreshing, and an excellent reminder of why I like doing this work.

best regards,

Doug

                        -- Propellerheads