Kamigishi Rei writes:
> On 28.09.2010 22:49, Ashish SHUKLA wrote:
>> I'm the maintainer of net-im/ejabberd, which recently became broken due to my
>> lack of synchronization with the upgrade of lang/erlang. Jimi Olgeni
>> (maintainer of lang/erlang) has submitted a diff[1] containing the update,
>> which I'll commit in a day or two.
> I've just tried to upgrade my 2.1.4 to 2.1.5 which steadily results in
> crashes without any logs; I only get crash dumps.

You mean coredumps ?

> FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE, amd64, jailed ejabberd, erlang-lite R14B from this
> night's ports tree snapshot.

Can you try building the ports (net-im/ejabberd, lang/erlang) with WITH_DEBUG
options, if not already built, to get the backtrace from coredump ?

Thanks
--
Ashish SHUKLA      | GPG: F682 CDCC 39DC 0FEA E116  20B6 C746 CFA9 E74F A4B0
freebsd.org!ashish | http://people.freebsd.org/~ashish/

Avoid Success At All Costs !!