On 01/01/11 07:07, Chris Rees wrote:
I would argue that anyone messing with CFLAGS should expect and know how to
fix trouble like that. This would also save noise.
Unless they're just following a HowTo off a site to improve performance. Besides that, is it really that hard to offer a warning?
Chris

--------

Sorry for top-posting, Android won't let me quote, but K-9 can't yet do
threading.
On 31 Dec 2010 05:42, "Da Rock"<freebsd-po...@herveybayaustralia.com.au>