On Tue, 4 Jan 2011, Jamie Paul Griffin wrote:

On Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 11:14:12AM -0500, Alex Goncharov wrote:

I play Flash in Firefox, (native) Opera and Chrome -- perfectly now.

For Firefox, the instructions in the Handbook worked for me.

I followed the handbook process only yesterday and i'm not experiencing any problems with Firefox and flash either. It slows the browser up a bit but then it's always done that for me.

Allow me to suggest flashblock.mozdev.org. Works fine as an add-on, but here's also a port in www/xpi-flashblock.