Hi Marin,

06.02.2011 19:23, Marin Atanasov Nikolov пишет:

Anyway, I've start a test jail on one of my systems for a demo, just to see
what I mean, because sometimes
it's better to see rather than speaking :)

  - http://monitor.unix-heaven.org/

It's nothing special, though but it makes managing and viewing webalizer
log files much easier, when you have one
single page with all your machines and log files, rather than logging to
each Apache host and it's webalizer docroot.

The code is here:

  - git.unix-heaven.org/cgit.cgi/wa-admin

Just wanted to ask if anyone is interested in actually getting this to the
Ports Tree?

Again, it's nothing special, it's just the result of a few hours work :)

Regards,
Marin

Replying to myself.

Yesterday Ruslan gave me a nice suggestion - adding stats for all the vhosts
on the main page.

I've updated wa-admin script, and now it creates a nice html index page,
with the stats of the different vhosts.

This way you have a quick overview of the different vhosts and which ones
are most/least accessed.

Code and demo are still on the same places.

Thank you very much for this addition and for your fast response, i'll try to test this in a next week on my servers and then report back to you.

--
Regards,
Ruslan