07.02.2011 23:52, b. f. пишет:
On 2/7/11, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov<cvs-...@yandex.ru>  wrote:
Yes. I get it wrong what Konstantin and portlint are said. Sorry.
CFLAGS=-O0 out of CONFIGURE_ENV works just fine. Thanks.

Note that CFLAGS=-O0 is (even) more restrictive than CFLAGS+=-O0 --
the latter just overrides the -On setting for n>  0, while the former
also overrides all other user flags.  Generally speaking, the latter
should be preferred, as part of our attempt to honor user-defined
CFLAGS.

Yes. So i decide to stick with Cyrille suggestion and use
CFLAGS:=        ${CFLAGS:N-O*:N-pipe}
CXXFLAGS:=      ${CXXFLAGS:N-O*:N-pipe}

to avoid just -O and -pipe while keeping other user defined flags untouched.

This seems pessimistic, by the way.  Have you tried adding other
compiler flags, like those to control the compiler's memory usage? Or
using another compiler via USE_GCC, or patching the source code?
Yes, i tried different flags that affect gcc memory usage, but w/o any
success. I'm actually started from patching source code - removing
optimization flags from distribution Makefiles.

That's a start.  But I think that this needs more investigation,
beginning with the code that causes the base system compiler to become
a hog.

Yes, but i'm not sure that i skilled enough in things like that, i just can say that it doesn't working with optimization flags, and working without.

There is updated (and i believe finished) version of port:
http://happy-nation.by.ru/ports/gimp-gmic-plugin.shar.txt

If anybody can test or review - that's would be great. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Ruslan