Pavel Timofeev <tim...@gmail.com> wrote:

But then I made
# pkg_delete thunar-vfs-1.2.0
pkg_delete: file
'/usr/local/include/thunar-vfs-1/thunar-vfs/thunar-vfs-config.h' doesn't
exist
pkg_delete: file
'/usr/local/include/thunar-vfs-1/thunar-vfs/thunar-vfs-enum-types.h' doesn't
exist
[...]

My guess what happend here:
During the upgrade process to 4.8, at first thunar-vfs was upgraded.
Then after this step, the old thunar 1.0.2 was deinstalled and during its
deinstallation, the fresh installed thunar-vfs files where removed because
in the previous version of thunar, the vfs stuff was included in thunar.
I'm pretty sure this happend here - I fear others will run into this problem
as well and I'm not sure how to work around that properly :(