On 21/05/2011 23:30, Jerry wrote:
On Sat, 21 May 2011 22:38:33 +0400
Ruslan Mahmatkhanov<cvs-...@yandex.ru>  articulated:

21.05.2011 22:30, Doug Barton пишет:

Check /usr/local/lib/perl5/ and /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl to
see if you still have modules installed from the previous version
of perl. If you do, use pkg_info -W to find what module, and
reinstall it. If you use portmaster, 'portmaster p5' is usually
sufficient to fix this, but sometimes things other than p5-*
modules install files in that path.

git and ImageMagick in my case, so may be they should be bumped.

I have a feeling that more will be crawling out of the woodwork. In any
case, it is a problem that needs solving.

Isn't the recommended practice to reinstall all perl related ports after upgrading perl to a new minor version?

Taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING :

20110517:
  AFFECTS: users of lang/perl*
  AUTHOR: s...@freebsd.org

  lang/perl5.14 is out. If you want to switch to it from, for example
  lang/perl5.12, that is:

  Portupgrade users:
    0) Fix pkgdb.db (for safety):
        pkgdb -Ff

    1) Reinstall new version of Perl (5.14):
env DISABLE_CONFLICTS=1 portupgrade -o lang/perl5.14 -f perl-5.12.\*

    2) Reinstall everything that depends on Perl:
        portupgrade -fr perl

  Portmaster users:
        portmaster -o lang/perl5.14 lang/perl5.12

        Conservative:
        portmaster p5-

        Comprehensive (but perhaps overkill):
        portmaster -r perl-

  Note: If the "perl-" glob matches more than one port you will need to
        specify the name of the Perl directory in /var/db/pkg explicitly.

Regards,

Jase.