On 05/28/11 21:10, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
2011/5/28 O. Hartmann<ohart...@mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de>:

on 18/05/2011 12:10 O. Hartmann said the following:
Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making

/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.2.2/build/libreoffice/pyuno/source/loader

it seems that the error is inside 'pyuno', please re-run build
inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

/usr/local/bin/bash
cd

/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.2.2/build/libreoffice
source ./FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh
cd pyuno
build

What happens if you try to follow this advice?

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
top-level
sometimes (sadly) it is necessary to rm -Rf unxfbsdx.pro in a module.
gmake: *** [stamp/build] Error 1
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.

--
Andriy Gapon

Hello.

I tried the advice. Several times on three different machines running FBSD
9.0-CURRENT/amd64.
It's always the same, build process stops at the same error message as shown
above.

Two boxes run FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT/amd64 with 8GB RAM, built with CLANG (but
ports get build by system's gcc), one box runs the same OS, but built with
system's gcc, but only 4GB RAM (I think memory doesn't matter if we are
beyond 4 GB).

Oliver

I alreay had report of build failing in current built with the clang.
Unfortunatly I am really out of time those days, so I can't work on
libreoffice that much, I also have to work on the 3.4 update which
should be out soon, but can't find time to finish it either.

To be honnest I won't be able to do something before at least two weeks.

Oh, that is a pitty.

I tried to compile OpenOffice instead but I also failed compiling OO 3.3.0 with a very similar error message in folder pyuno.

Hope then LibreOffice 3.4 will be fine then ...

Oliver