On 08.09.2011 02:16, Lawrence Stewart wrote:
Hi Gecko team,

The update from Thunderbird 6.0 to 6.0.1 has stopped the Lightning
1.0b5pre plugin from working - it claims to be incompatible with the new
version of Thunderbird and can't be enabled. Lightning 1.0b5 seems to
work fine with Thunderbird 6.0.1 on my wife's windows PC, so I'm
guessing a very minor bump to the lightning build source is needed to
get it working again.

If you're aware of this issue then great, but if not, just wanted to
bring it to your attention so that it's on your radar.

Hi Lawrence,

did you reinstall the built xpi? It's usually located here /usr/local/share/lightning/lightning-thunderbird.xpi. That one should be compatible.

I'm working on making this step automatic, but I'm not there yet, it's on the TODO list ;)

Cheers,
Florian