Lev Serebryakov wrote:
 >   Is here console tool, which shows dependency tree of installed ports
 > from "required" port to "users"? pkg_tree performs opposite task.

Maybe this script is helpful:

http://www.secnetix.de/olli/scripts/pkg_dep_view

By default it displays the dependency graph of your
installed packages, similar to pkg_tree, I assume
(though I've never used pkg_tree).

With the -t option it does the "reverse", for example
"pkg_dep_view -at png-1.4.8" displays a tree of the
packages that require png-1.4.8 to run.

If you suspect that your package information might be
broken or inconsistent, I recommend you first run
"pkg_check_dependencies -q" (from the same URL
directory as the first script).  It will display
any inconsistencies.

 >   I need to investigate exact path why this port is installed on my
 >  system :)

Well, that's not easy to do after the fact, especially
if it's only a build dependency.  In this case, using
"make all-depends-list" in the ports collection might
be the best way to track it down.

Best regards
   Oliver