Am 12.09.2011 23:32, schrieb Julian H. Stacey:
> Hi,
>> If not, see to backups and/or migration in due time.  We can't possibly
>> support software that is unsupported by the vendor, but that's what
>
> We already do. Been working just fine for many years.  No I wont
> tell you where, because I don't trust you & a few other irresponsible
> ports crusaders who should have their commit bits revoked to protect
> the FreeBSD we've held dear since before version numbers. Please
> consider resigning.

Julian,

while you are entitled to mention your opintion, even in Germany, that
right ends where it affects other people's personal dignity, honesty and
rights, and this posting of yours was trespassing the red line with the
"irresponsible ports crusaders" part that is entirely inadequate.

If you care to avoid prosecutors and judges, stick to the facts, and
avoid insults.

We can have a discussion about facts, but yours is an ad-hominem attack.

And as rebuttal of your "we already do [support unsupported software]"
claim, please fix, until end 2011, in mail/procmail, in collaboration
with sunpoet@:

- the design flaw that with a .procmailrc that consists of a set of
samples from the procmail documentation you end up with random
misdeliveries and possibly bounced or lost mail in the case of write
hitches on the mail spool and/or your $HOME.

- all things that 3.23pre (available from the rwth-aachen mirror) fixed

- all things for which there are non-cosmetic TODO's in the various
documents through procmail

Unless and until that happens, there's no point in arguing that we were
routinely and universally filling support in for upstream maintainers.