On 22.09.2011 10:32, Matthew Seaman wrote:
On 14/09/2011 11:53, Matthew Seaman wrote:
On 14/09/2011 11:37, Matthew Seaman wrote:
This port has dependencies on three perl modules not already ported, so
I've created new ports for those as well.  You can download .shar
archives of all four from:

    http://www.infracaninophile.co.uk/articles/rt40.html

Ah.  Apparently the three additional perl modules were added to the
ports on 1st September.  I'll update the rt40 shar shortly.

My thanks to all those who have sent feedback so far.  A couple of
issues have been fixed, and I think it's now time to send-pr.

One question: committers -- would you prefer this as a .shar for a new
www/rt40 port, or as a diff against www/rt38 and repo-copy to www/rt40?

Please send it as a diff against rt38, as we'll do a repo copy.

Thanks,
Florian