On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:18:54 -0500, Robert Huff <roberth...@rcn.com> wrote:

        The system:

FreeBSD 9.0-BETA1 #0: Tue Aug 23 10:07:23 EDT 2011  amd64

        I have installed Opera 11.51, www/opera-linuxplugins, and
linux-flahsplugin.
        I have also installed Firefox 7.0 and nspluginwrapper.
        If I go to "www.cnn.com" using Firefox, and from there to a
video, it plays.
        If I go to "www.cnn.com" using Opera, and from there to a
video, I get a page reporting the video "is optimized for" Flash
10.1 and would I like to install the plugin?
        Is there an Opera setting of which I am unaware?

                                Robert Huff

Go to Settings>Preferences>Advanced Tab>Content>Plug-in Options button. You should see the flash plugin in this window. If not, please reply back with what you have in the "plug-in path" field. Mine is below (this with the PC-BSD pbi package, however):

/usr/local/lib/npapi/symlinks/opera:/usr/local/lib/npapi/symlinks/linux-opera

--
Andre Goree
an...@drenet.info